(keitai-l) Re: DoCoCaCoMoLa according to The Florentine (was Re: Re: Cmode experience)

From: Christian Molstrom <cmolstrom_at_lightsurf.com>
Date: 09/12/01
Michael,

Thanks for the humor on what has amounted to a shitty day for someone from
the States.

I suggested to my friend Paul that there is a much simpler way to eliminate
the steps of retrieving coins from pockets than using a keitai:  passnet
cards.  Of course, use for in the Tokyo-to area only though.

Isn't using a keitai to buy a soda sort of like buying a propane BBQ to
light a cigarette?

Well, when I was abducted we used to roast small...oh that's a different
story.

Christian