(keitai-l) Re: questions about scratchpad usage

From: Zhonglin Hu <zhu_at_teralogic.com>
Date: 09/13/01
Thank you very much, David, for your quick reply.  Here is my  .jam file,
do you think it is OK??

AppName = ScratchPadDemo
AppVer = 1.0
PackageURL = ScratchPadDemo.jar
AppSize = 1253
KvmVer = 1.0
SPsize = 128
AppClass = ScratchPadDemo
LastModified = Sun, 12 Sep. 2001 12:47:00

Thank you very much, Zev, for your reply !!
System.out.println() does  NOT  work on my emulator !!!

Do you know or can you guess what probably the "other problems" I have ???

looking forward to your answers !!!