(keitai-l) Re: Launching a high profile i-mode sports site ...

From: Jim Munro <jmunro_at_teralogic-inc.com>
Date: 09/13/01
I may be off base here, but my guess is that if you want to be successful,
you need to be there and build a relationship with DoCoMo.

I've been going to Japan almost twice a week in order to make business
progress. In my experience, if you are not there in the flesh in Japan, then
nothing happens.

Of course, if your client alreday has other high-profile sites on the
Internet, then it may be easier.

-jim munro