(keitai-l) Re: OT - want to buy a phone

From: Lawson, Weston <lawsonw_at_intel.co.jp>
Date: 09/14/01
Buy a used one from someone who has upgraded to a newer model.

BTW:	anybody want a recent model  AU phone. I just upgraded my phone and
have a good phone sitting around C310
(http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/column/catchup/2000/10/24/ & pix:
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/column/catchup/2000/10/24/1.jpg) If anyone wants
it (free) write me at westsan@hotmail.com. You can pick-up in Roppongi or I
can send it to u -- but you pay shipping.