(keitai-l) Re: Color profiles for phones

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 09/17/01
You could pull out the colorimeter to build you own ICC profiles but I'm
not sure how good the results would be off the LCD screens that phones
use.

Any profile is also unlikely to account for the huge variation of "oily
buildup" on some user's screens ;)

A version of i-MIMIC is in the works that will include a filter to
simulate the washing out of color on the P209is - oily buildup aside.

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com