(keitai-l) Re: Cmail - Biz Model [AU only mail service]

From: David Talbot <dtalbot_at_j-com.co.jp>
Date: 09/17/01
> How are they accessing (sending and recieving Cmail) my mobiles
> Cmail via a land line?

You can send c-mail via a standard tone-dial phone (costs around 10 yen a
shot),
it must get quite tedious after a while typing in the code for each
character -  there
is some software around to automate this I think. In this case you're just
dialing into the c-mail
SMS center as your au phone would.

Alternatively, you can use the proxy address that au have kindly set up to
relay incoming SMTP mail
from the internet (090**********@cmail.ido.ne.jp). This is free but rather
annoying for the
recipient who can't change the address.