(keitai-l) Re: Trouble setting font properties in i-applis

From: Maneesh Agarwal <maneesh_at_netesoft.com>
Date: 09/18/01
hi jason
please go throught he java api documentation for com.nttdocomo.ui.Font
class.

Below is what i found from that api, might be useful to you.

------------------------------------
Type of letter, it is the class which manages size and the calligraphic
style.
The font which it appoints displays some kind of effect, it has become type
dependence.
When of F503i and N503i
Changing the size of the font, always it returns the font of the same size.
When of P503i and SO503i, D503i and P503iS
Medium and large return the font of the same size, but small returns the
going around mall font.

Maneesh Agarwal

Want to know the latest in wireless market.?? please visit
(http://www.virelex.com)
www.internetcomponent.com
www.netesoft.net