(keitai-l) Re: Trouble setting font properties in i-applis

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09/18/01
Thanks Maneesh and David for your help.

I found that only the P503iS emulator will give me a small font, but still no
italics or bolds or anything.  Is this just a problem then with the emulators,
or does it appear in the keitai's themselves, and is it (the keitai font
behaviors) consistent with the emulators?

Thanks again,

Jason

P.S.  I have only the F-,N-,NS-,P-, and PS503i emulators.  Are there SO and
D503i's available somewhere?