(keitai-l) Re: DoCoCaCoMoLa according to The Florentine (was Re: Re: Cmode experience)

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 09/18/01
drew.freyman@nokia.com wrote:

> Michael, sounds like your experience with coins may be quite unique.  I
> think most men reach in pocket, pull out change, insert change, press
> button, retrieve drink in a 5-10s time span.  cMode, even in optimum
> circumstances, takes minutes.  In women's case insert reach in purse, pull
> out change purse in place of pocket...

I checked out the Cmode machine again yesterday for about 15 minutes.
When I came two serious looking salarymen were operating the Cmode
machine
and they were still there when I left. During the same time about five
girls
bought canned drinks from the non-Cmode to the left.

Looks like a non-Cmode machine is more efficient for selling drinks :)

The challenge will be to get the Cmode machine to do more interesting
things than at present.

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/