(keitai-l) Re: DoCoCaCoMoLa according to The Florentine (was Re: Re: Cmode experience)

From: <drew.freyman_at_nokia.com>
Date: 09/18/01
Michael, sounds like your experience with coins may be quite unique.  I
think most men reach in pocket, pull out change, insert change, press
button, retrieve drink in a 5-10s time span.  cMode, even in optimum
circumstances, takes minutes.  In women's case insert reach in purse, pull
out change purse in place of pocket...