(keitai-l) Re: wrap text

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 09/26/01
On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Nik Frengle wrote:

> I personally
> would much prefer to have wrapping than not, which is why I invest a bit of
> time to use it.

I too used to prefer word-boundary line breaks (I assume this is what
we're really talking about here), but I found that over a couple of
months I got quite used to reading English without them, and now I even
prefer that everything just wrap at the right margin, ignoring word
boundaries. (You get more text on the screen that way.)

Has this happened to anybody else, or am I just rather odd?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 3 5778 0123   http://www.netbsd.org