(keitai-l) Re: Advantages of Kanji for Keitai Communication

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 09/26/01
Michael,

Unless you are communicating with your boss, your Japanese is far to formal
for the context implied.  I doubt many people would use ~masu form in a
keitai message, unless it was a first message sent as an introduction.
However, your corrections of the noun for drinking and addition of the
question particle do improve the Japanese....

--
Eric Hildum