(keitai-l) Re: FOMA (was: agog)

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 10/01/01
We picked up ours in Shibuya this morning. We were second in queue
but first to walk out of the shop as the poor Japanese folk had to
take a wee introductory class, where as we got personal service.
Must have been the Nooper.com meishi :)

Along with us in the queue were about 6 others. The first call we
made didn't exactly connect, basically we got a busy tone on the
calling phone and cancelled the call after which about 5 seconds
the FOMA one started to ring which was quite amusing.

We'll be playing with it more now since we have it back at the office
and doing a small showcase update.

In the mean time, we'll be advertising in Tokyo Classifieds...

"TV Denwa friends wanted" :)

Tom.

PS. Interestingly enough they only had the one P2101V for sale today at
that office. How were the numbers at other offices?

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom_at_nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs