(keitai-l) Re: I just saw the strangest TV ad

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 10/02/01
That has actually been the case for quite some time. I recall reading of a
case in Germany in the early 1980's of a man who had died in his apartment,
but was not discovered until the money in his bank account (which was
periodically replenished by his pension automatically) to pay the rent and
utilities ran out seven years later. There are at least three other cases
that I know of, but seven years is the longest between death and discovery
that I know of.

--
Eric Hildum