(keitai-l) Re: FOMA iApplis

From: Jay <wirelessjava_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10/11/01
Sent: 10 October 2001 07:40
To: keitai-l@appelsiini.net
Subject: (keitai-l) Re: FOMA iApplis

That's right we have a sohpisicated FOMA omulator available for a low low
price. Act now, and get a second omulator for your car or boat absolutely
free. WAIT! There's more: if we receive your order in the next fifteen
minutes we'll throw in a MIDP omulator for your to evaluate. No salesman
will visit your home. How do we do it!

> BTW, FOMA Emulator:
> http://www.alatto.com/products.html

Hm, I don't get it. You write:

> FOMA Emulator
> Alatto's FOMA emulator 1.1 is a sophisicated
^^^^^^^^^^^^
hu?

> and detailed software system that provides 100% functionality
> on a desktop.

Provides 100% functionality of what?

> Primarily for technical developers and designers building
> applications for 3G phones, the emulator provides full support
> for J2ME and iAppli or Midp development as well as providing
> audio support and colour image support (still and video).

Compatible to what?

> This emulator can be used for both FOMA and non-FOMA handsets.

A FOMA simulator can be used for non-FOMA handsets?

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/