(keitai-l) Re: Http POST for I-mode Devices

From: Jeudy, Olivier [AUDT] <olivier.jeudy_at_nssmb.com>
Date: 10/11/01
Arif,

Bonjour!
Try this! (modification in Bold)

HttpConnection conn = null;
OutputStream os = null;
conn =
(HttpConnection)javax.microedition.io.Connector.open(url,Connector.READ_WRIT
E,true);
conn.setRequestMethod(HttpConnection.POST);

os = conn.openOutputStream();
os.write((2).getBytes());
os.flush();
os.close();

conn.connect();
conn.close();

Tell me how it goes. The "READ_WRITE" is optional but you might be better
off using it.

Olivier