(keitai-l) Re: iCoupons

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 10/16/01
Juergen Specht wrote:

> > I know there's a coke machine in Shibuya that you can buy
> > drinks from using your phone,
>
> thats a BIG misunderstanding, you can NOT BUY drinks
> with your phone, you can buy drinks with money and get
> some 'points' on your CMode account, which you later
> can change to whatever things. It's basically like
> Pachinko, there is also no money involved (at least
> not official) :)

Fair enough.  Thanks for setting me straight.  Any news about whether this
feature is available for other developers to incorporate into their systems,
or if this is currently a once off with coke?

Is there even such a thing as i-coupons?  Like you can go to a site, do a
quiz, get an i-coupon which you then use to buy something in a store, or am I
just having auditory hallucinations again?

CHEERS> SAM