(keitai-l) Re: Ericsson T68 and Trium Eclipse

From: Arjen van Blokland <ab_at_tkk.att.ne.jp>
Date: 10/27/01

>>The latest Nokia phone in Japan is an OEM by Sanyo. It is a clam shell
>>type with camera.
>>Look at homepage of Nokia Japan for some pictures:
>>
>>http://www.nokia.co.jp/products/nm01/service/what_is.html
>
>So why don't they let Sanyo help them for GSM phones...

I would not be surprised if Sanyo will be the new GSM/GPRS OEM partner
for Nokia.
In Japan Nokia hides the co-operation with Sanyo quite well. On all parts
where a name of the 'manufacturer' is allowed to be printed it says
Nokia Japan. If Nokia can re-engineer this phone to GSM/GPRS they will
have secured their piece of the GPRS cake.

Arjen
www.104.com