(keitai-l) Re: gif2nol software

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/30/01
On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, John Whelan wrote:

> NOL is Nokia Operator Logo which is the format for sending logos to Nokia
> handsets. It has nothing to do with WAP per se. If this is your requirement
> the response is the same there are many shareware systems for converting to
> this format.

	Operator Logo actually consists of OTA (Over The Air) Bitmap
	and UDH (User Data Header) which tells this OTABMP is supposed
	to be handled as a logo. OTABMP format is basic building block
	for CLI (Caller Line Identification) Icons, Picturemessages
	etc etc.

	I have some unfinished PHP classes for converting various
	imageformats to OTABMP and Logos etc etc if someone is interested.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/