(keitai-l) Re: pinning messages in the air

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 12/17/01
> The first I heard of this was about a year ago and everyone
> sqealled excitedly, "and when you walk by the ramen shop your
> keitai will light up and tell you the negi ramen is 100 yen off for
> the next 30 minutes only! And the you walk by the next ramen shop
> and your keitai buzzes and..."

This was the example they all used, but in mind they had
(surprise) dating. Anybody remembered the "LoveGetty" device?
Now there will come a much more sophisticated revival version
of it...like the Aibo is nothing than a more sophisticated
Tamagotchi.

And nobody will really complain if your phone rings with
messages "A possible matching partner to your left...beep".

;)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. Tokyo, Japan
i-mode/FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/