(keitai-l) Re: slightly off topic - J/E OS?

From: Victor Shkawrytko <shkawry_at_attglobal.net>
Date: 04/25/02
> is there a solution for win2k/xp that will plug in the system level fonts
> for making app menus etc render correctly in japanese?

As far as I know, if you are with an organization that has a volume license
from Microsoft or is an OEM, or have a subscription under Microsoft
Developer's Network, you can get a Multilanguage User Interface pack for
either win2k or xp which will install the resources necessary to display
menus and dialogs in Japanese for Japanese apps, on an otherwise English
system.

I realize this may not be of much help, but if you should happen to know
someone who can get it for you then...