(keitai-l) Re: slightly off topic - J/E OS?

From: Gerrit van Wingerden <gerritv_at_primevalsoup.com>
Date: 04/25/02
Sure.  On Windows 2000 go to "Regional Options" in the control panel.
 Select the "general" tab and then "set default..." to Japanese.  This
will set the system fonts and default code page settings to the
appropriate values to run most Japanese applications.  This process will
also install/enable a Japanese IME.

I haven't used XP but imagine the process is similar for that platform.

regards,
Gerrit