(keitai-l) Re: emoji

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <mckint_at_ecomm.net.au>
Date: 07/03/02
Does this mean that soon there will be a desktop application that can select
emoji and format that for delivery to imode email clients. Sounds like SPAM
HEAVEN. This could then spawn a need for an iAppli email spam filter to
clean the inbox on your 503 + Keitai... Now theres a couple of great
marketing opportunities that go hand in hand......