(keitai-l) Re: emoji

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/03/02
> Does this mean that soon there will be a desktop application
> that can select emoji and format that for delivery to imode
> email clients. Sounds like SPAM HEAVEN.

If you have an i-mode phone, you maybe saw already Japanese spam,
they used Emoji since a long time and I got so great ones, I even
got asked to forward some of them to some secret Emoji admirers.

Unfortunately there is no Emoji for couples available and most
spam is about dating, so somebody combined the "toilet" emoji (a
man and a woman divided by a line) and some hearts. This unsual
combination kinda created a new meaning. Or not. Or so.

Sam discovered just a new way to send Emoji to a Keitai, that
it works is known since i-mode exists and has really nothing
to do with more or less spam.

> This could then spawn a need for an iAppli email spam filter to
> clean the inbox on your 503 + Keitai... Now theres a couple of
> great marketing opportunities that go hand in hand......

Especially for lawyer, since there is a new anti-spam law in
place since July 1st.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/