(keitai-l) Re: sha mail in Saudi Arabia

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 07/04/02
>There you go, anybody from Logica on this list - pick up the phone to
>your Middle East sales guys and give them a lead, sell an islam conform
>MMS and just in case they need a project manager ...

sad dad if he can't send the photo of his new born baby, ...
gotta dress him first.

I'm not sure about a company will like the idea of such a filter
while selling MMSCs.  porno is one of the best traffic generators,
killer-apps, on both the wired and wireless Internet.

"deai/porno" sites may be second only to the ring-tone download,
and they make DoCoMo good good money (as well as the junk mails).

cheers,

Ken