(keitai-l) Re: International Usage

From: Dan Bauer <danbauer_at_attglobal.net>
Date: 07/05/02
Samsung has an incredible (by european standards) color GSM phone, the
T100 - and I must tell you apart from the lack of the imode button (but
it is an 'I' in the shape of an @ ;-) you would not know the difference
- 4000 colour display, great user interface, and polyphonic ringtones...

when people see my basic (by Japanese standards) phone they are in shock
- it's a bit weird for me after having used one of the test foma video
phones more than a year ago, to see people in awe over a
Porsche-designed clam shell phone.

Backed by bus adverts, tv, in store promo, etc, I must say that they
have first mover advantage - except...

They are Korean!