(keitai-l) Re: Need Linux Server In Japan

From: Ron Schei <ron_at_schei.com>
Date: 07/05/02
Hello,

This company offers hosting plans that meet all of your requirements:
http://www.next-web.ne.jp/hosting/index.html
But I don't think you'll find any Japanese hosting services in the US$10 to
$50 range here.
$300 to $3000/mo. is probably more realistic.
If you're really limited to that budget then you'd best serve the content
from the States.
Ron Schei