(keitai-l) Re: International Usage

From: Paul Hardy <pjh_at_bushcat.com>
Date: 07/08/02
Base stations tend not to have very good antennas. In fact, some brands
simply have a PCMCIA card surrounded by gubbins. Instead of adding more base
stations, a decent antenna may be all that's necessary. Also, a base station
down one end of the room with a directional antenna may be better than an
omnidirectional in the center of the room.