(keitai-l) Re: International Usage - PHS vs WLAN

From: dtalbot <dtalbot_at_j-com.co.jp>
Date: 07/09/02
Hi Paul

This page from DDI's site explains some of the wonders of PHS packet
technology: the ability to keep sessions alive even when the air-link drops.
There aren't any base stations on the train as far as I know.

http://www.ddipocket.co.jp/data/air_tushinantei.html

By the way do you use any of the web or mail acceleration services on
b-mobile?

Cheers,
David