(keitai-l) Re: Does Qualcomm's BREW Business Model work????

From: Benjamin <bkml_at_mac.com>
Date: 07/12/02
I had assumed that either the moderators were just too busy with their
bread and butter jobs and stuff was queing up in their inboxes waiting
for approval, or some traffice jam somewhere on the net. I had submitted
some stuff days ago which hasn't shown up yet on the list and there has
been no Keitai-L at all for a few days here too.

rgds
benjamin