(keitai-l) No mails for a while

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 07/12/02
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Sam Joseph wrote:

> So like is the keitai-l list down or something. I thought my last mail
> was at least reasonably provocative, but there was like *no* keitai-l
> traffic yesterday. Or are you guys just getting too hot, I mean talk
> about weather ....

	Disaster during my summer holiday. KPNQWest was sold to
	Jippii 2 days ago. 26 hours after the deal something
	mysteriously broke (and no one from the new owners seems
	to know how to fix the routing).

	Anyways. I had a backup route coming in for the mails.
	There was no backup route going out, so atm there is about
	8500 mails queuing out. They will start popping into your
	inboxes soon.

	The fix I am running now is a bit kludgish but should work
	until we change to a new ISP after summer holidays end.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/