(keitai-l) Re: Does Qualcomm's BREW Business Model work????

From: Jay <wirelessjava_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 07/14/02
Hello DC  and the Ketai List

If you are apart of the Qualcomm BREW Developer
Alliance you can get a slimmed down version of the ARM
Compiler for only 1500 bucks.

I have the full version of the ARM Developer suite so
it is not an issue for me.

If any of you developers need me to compile code for
you; I would help you out.

---Jay