(keitai-l) Re: ASP and J-Phone

From: Michael Barbarelli <mbarbarelli_at_macromedia.com>
Date: 07/15/02
Hi Brian.

I've some experience in this field.  And I can think of a particular show-stopper I've encountered
with regard to ASP.NET development for i-mode, j-phone, and au client devices.

However, without further details, I'm not sure how to begin troubleshooting the ASP difficulties you've
encountered.  Error messages and code samples (if you can post them) are always a big help.

Thanks,
Mike