(keitai-l) .Ô: (keitai-l) ASP and J-Phone

From: Christian Anderson <chris_at_jobdragon.com>
Date: 07/15/02
What kind of problems are you having?  I am thinking of setting up something
else across all 3 in ASP, and would like to know what's going on.  I don't
know how the problems would occur though since the ASP stuff is taking place
on the server, and spitting out the same code to all the phones...

let us know

Christian Anderson

-----???????-----
??? : keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net
[mailto:keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net]??? Brian Ho
???? : Monday, July 15, 2002 6:38 PM
?? : keitai-l@appelsiini.net
?? : (keitai-l) ASP and J-Phone

Hi Guys and Gals,

I’m pretty new at iMode, J-Phone an AU.  I’m currently
developing an application in ASP for all 3 providers
but somehow, I have some problems with ASP and
J-Phone.  I wonder if any of you have encountered such
problems before and more importantly, how can I
resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Brian