(keitai-l) Re: au MIDP screen switch timing

From: Colin Mack <colin_at_b-factory.co.jp>
Date: 11/07/02
Just to answer  my own message here, the problem was not with spinning
off the thread per se, but with the setup where I had one object being
the command listener for most of the screens. The fact that the new
"now loading" screen has the same command listener as the previous
screen meant that the new screen redraw was getting held up in the
event queuing works somewhere, while the loading thread was off doing
its thing properly.

So to avoid this problem, make sure you have separate CommandListeners
for your new screen and old screen...

- Colin