(keitai-l) Re: Spam on DoCoMo

From: Dirk Rösler <dirkSPAM_at_tkm.att.ne.jp>
Date: 01/24/03
I have realised that if I would be able to block all messages that
contained a URL hyperlink, I would block 100% of my spam. Remarkably
easy criteria really.

However I don't know if such an option exists, what I have seen so far
are domain and email address filters.

Dirk

On Wednesday, Jan 22, 2003, at 05:01 Asia/Tokyo, Ken Chang wrote:

> if you want a larger mailbox, register to AOLi, a Web mail service
> which allows up to 1,000 messages in the mailbox for 27 days.
> it's free but you'll likely pay more packet charge to DoCoMo.
> a third-party mail service may also be a good idea.
> http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/i/service/aoli.html
>
> DoCoMo provides simple domain filters which you may want to try.
> http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/info/f/meiwaku.html
> http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/i/use/images/manual.pdf
> this is the easiest way especially if you don't want to change
> your mail address.  but it doesn't work well.

[ Excessive quoting removed by moderator ]