(keitai-l) Re: the most popular search engines for imode ?

From: Romain DORSEMAINE <rdorsemaine_at_anoria.com>
Date: 02/07/03
Bonjour Gerhard,

Le vendredi 7 février 2003 à 07:17:34, vous écriviez :

GF> Ken Chang wrote:
>> http://k.excite.co.jp/
>> members' monthly fee is still the best source of revenue,
>> especially users often forget to unsubscribe when they use
>> a service less and less later on.  banner ads have problems
>> for 2G because most of the users turn off image display
>> to save packets.

GF> I am not sure that really is a problem, Ken.
GF> Most banner ad services charge per view, so that
GF> as the customer you are only charged for those
GF> banners actually viewed.

GF> Gerhard
GF> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
GF> Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
GF> fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
GF> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
GF> Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
GF> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
Hi ,

first of all thank you for your help !

so that's right i'm not in Japan, but in France.
I continueto try to find those informations but that's not easy
 because this new media is new ineurope.
 I found many japonese search engines, but just 10-15 europeans
engines.
 but perhaps you know the most popular japanese or US engines?
 If you have any other informations that can help me...

thanks

best regards

Romain
rdorsemaine@anoria.com