(keitai-l) Re: a5302ca... neat so far

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/23/03
On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Tom Motoyoshi Kalland wrote:

> the "flash" is more like a flash light... might be good for extreme short
> range photos in the dark. so far its been more useful for finding the
> keyhole when its dark etc.

Huh. I see.

> anyway, its not a camera... if u need to take high quality pics in a
> completely dark place ure probably better of with a real cam with a real
> flash imho.

Well, yeah, I know. But the thing is, I'm not willing to carry around
a "real" camera all the time; I just want something I can stuff in my
pocket. So far, I'm doing pretty well with my Sony Cybershot-U, but if I
could just use a phone, I would be a happy guy.

I'm contemplating buying the A5304T, because it's got a "flash," but even
more because the screen is so big and beautiful....

> > Also, can you send movie-mail from that phone to a PC?
>
> yep. u just have to download the player from the kddi site.

Oh, how annoying. Since I'm a Unix guy, I'm willing to bet I can't even
use the player. Would there be any way to convert the movie to standard
MPEG format?

cjs