(keitai-l) Re: employment question

From: Brian Smith <brian_at_deadhand.net>
Date: 03/12/03
No doubt you guys have investigated the matter but I'd like to recommend a
couple really good books:

Teach Yourself Japanese by Ballhatchet and Kaiser
@ http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071384383

Japanese for Busy People I - III by Association for Japanese-Language
Teaching (AJALT)
@ http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/4770018827

Both of these have helped me to learn what I know (intermediate I suppose),
and are good at getting you up to speed relatively quickly with excellent
discussions on grammar.  Granted, I do have a class wherein I can bounce
questions of the sensei, but the books helped me alot even before I started
the class.  Since you guys are also in Japan, you can interact with the
populace and put things into practice.

Excuse me if you're already up to or beyond this level, no offense or
anything, just trying to be helpful. :)

Ima Nihongo no benkyoo o shimasu yo! :)

Cheers,
Brian