(keitai-l) Re: employment question

From: Joseph Luk <joe_at_josephluk.com>
Date: 03/11/03
Hi Conor,

By any chance are you here on the JET Program?  That's what I'm doing,
stuck in a not-so-charming country town, feeling like I'm wasting time
and slowly losing my techincal skills...

Good stuff can be found at workinjapan.com and jobsinjapan.com.
There's a lot of bilingual postings, but maybe that's just because it's
harder to recruit those guys.  My idea posting I will never find, but
it would say:

	Well-rounded technical guy who expects to become good at Japanese in a
year wanted.

Or something like that.  :)

In any case, if we're in the same boat, let's keep in touch.

Cheers,
Joe in Tochigi