(keitai-l) Re: internet customer ?

From: James Santagata <jsanta_at_audiencetrax.com>
Date: 04/23/03
At 03:05 PM 4/22/03 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can anyone tell me what is the average salary (source, date, and
>contry if possible !) of a customer buying products on the Internet.
>
>Thank you for your help
>  Romain

A good starting point for this data can be found at:
www.cyberatlas.internet.com

I would suggest,  however, that you may want to narrow your search. It would
be much more relevant and valuable for you to define what type of product will
be bought and through which channel, and if you can, to segment by country
or region.

For instance there are probably some major differences between a person
purchasing a $15
DVD versus a person purchasing an automobile on the "internet". By the same
token, you
should look at channel as well (desktop, keitai, etc.), as it may be much
more conducive for a person to purchase a $15 DVD by keitai (as well as
desktop) while perhaps a keitai would
be extremely cumbersome and insufficient for making a major purchase or a
purchase of a
particular type.

James Santagata