(keitai-l) Re: (keitai) Clossing Walled Gardens and Java vs. NativeApplications

From: Mathew Smith <Mathew.Smith_at_smart-fusion.com>
Date: 05/13/03
Hi Shawn,

I've been lurking on the ketai-l list for a few days and I spotted your =
post about MIDP 2 features and from what you've written you have an =
extremely strong grasp of what MIDP 2.0 offers. I know this becasue I am =
a product manager for my company Smart Fusion where we are implementing =
MIDP 2.0 for handset manufacturers. One of my problems at the moment is =
locating some sample MIDP 2.0 source code that can stress/demonstrate =
the new Graphics and Gaming APIs within MIDP 2.0, do you have any ideas =
or pointers that could help me?

I would be very grateful for any input, and would be happy to =
reciprocate if I can

best reagrds

Mathew Smith