(keitai-l) Re: Don't believe Keitai consultants, believe Keitai users

From: Philip Sidel <psidel_at_iuj.ac.jp>
Date: 05/16/03
Juergen,

Thank you!!!!!  Aside from being extremely amusing, it's a great piece of
research work.  I'll be showing this to some of my students today....maybe
we'll get a master's thesis on the correlation between underwear and keitai
usage next year...?  There was just an article from a magazine in Brazil
showing a photo of a woman and her new SUV with a matching
cellphone....maybe you've hit on something big here....I'll let you all
know after our research is complete!  :-)

Thank you again for this.  Any other sites like this that I should know
about, would be greatly appreciated.

--Philip