(keitai-l) Re: 505i series and turn-type keitai

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 05/21/03
twisty type phones are no more likely than candy bars to get the screen =
scratched up... tho it does take some getting used to after slapping =
your phone shut.

advantage is you can get to a lot of functions full screen straight =
away, not via the subscreen.
i note the SH505 now has 3 buttons on the outside of the phone under the =
subdisplay, so some functions can be used without opening the phone (eg =
taking a pic, discard, retake etc).

As a camera the twist-phone seems like a natural digicam with a huge LCD =
at the back (sony), whereas the flips always seem like the lens is at a =
weird 20 degree angle to what you want to photo... unless it's like the =
panasonic P2102 which flips in many ways...

And what were J-Phone trying to prove by putting out all those lame =
european phones at their booth?=20
I understand <1% of consumers are really internationally roaming at any =
one time. Is it worth the risk of associating your brand with those =
super lame euro and US phones for the possible cachet of some =
"international" jetset kone?
http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=3D37&p=3D13&l=3Den     =
=3Dbwahahaha!

/dc