(keitai-l) Re: RC car hansets....

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/27/03
> this was on tv the other day. it looked quite difficult to control the
> cars (perhaps because the reporter was a girl that was hired because of
> looks and not because of her skills with a remote).

I am sure I don't look that good as the reporter, but controlling
these little beasts *is* complicated (I talk about the cars).

In Akihabara they had a presentation and you could also control little
tanks to fight your very own private war. Mine permanently crashed
into walls and overall lost the war. It's more of a nice gadget, but
that's all.

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing:  http://nooper.co.jp