(keitai-l) Re: Ntt DoCoMo i-mode enters the italian market with Wind

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 06/22/03
yes Giovanni, you said what I wanted to but couldn't say.

as of Japanese content providers, I think they will be happy with
small profit with small operators, and they are quite familiar with
the WAP/OMA technology.  remember au/KDDI and J-Phone are both using
WAP and more standard Java MIDP in Japan.

since some Japanese content companies already have presence in Europe
doing i-mode, it won't be difficult at all for them to also provide
standard WAP service.