(keitai-l) Re: porting kvm and cldc hotsopt on a ucLinux port

From: Stephen Cheng <scheng_at_creativehq.co.nz>
Date: 08/04/03
If your implementation of your custom profile does not require native code,
switching over from kVM to CLDC hotspot should require no changes. However I
am not sure whether the native code binding mechanism is the same under kVM
and CLDC hotspot. BTW J2ME CLDC 1.0/1.1 specification does not even support
native code - but if you want to I am sure you can either hack the JVM code
or the native code binding mechanism (if it doesn't exist).

Regards,
Stephen