(keitai-l) Re: GPRS billing hack

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 10/03/03
> and, unbelievably, there was nothing to stop them simply providing
> services direct to that IP address - and taking the money out of the
> GPRS billing system to pay for it.

Just how on earth does someone "[take] money out of the GPRS billing
system"? This sounds like total rubbish to me. Unlike bits, we have
people (known as accountants) who keep track of money, and who can
easily find out who they gave it to, if they have any interest.

I agree with Mika here, this sounds like a hoax.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org