(keitai-l) Re: dowloadable ringtone samples for PC?

From: Paul Lester <paul_at_thetamusic.com>
Date: 10/08/03
    I did a search on google to find one of the sites
we've been doing that with.  Doesn't have much chaku-uta
but has some chaku-melo.  Its pretty much the same stuff used
in California and Japan.

http://aw-us.yamaha-ringtone.com/

    Can't guarantee it sounds exactly the same of the phone due to
the huge number of handset differences.

    Most ringtones are not playable on the PC without special software (and often hardware)
and even than its not always the same as on the phone.  And a lot
of this software (and hardware) is not readily available.

    Also try out midradio from this site
http://mobile.yamaha.co.jp/main/

    I think its supposed to play back SMAF files roughly.

    There's a lot of other sites out there.  Do a google search and
you should be able to find some.

    Talk to the company called FAITH.  They make well known emulator software
that doesn't require hardware components as well (for cmx and MFi).