(keitai-l) Re: 505iS First Views

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/04/03
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Michael Sydenham wrote:

> The image quality is notably better - not just the 2 million pixels, but
> talking about the lens quality. This is the first camera with decent optics
> from Fujinon. As a result, the image quality is much better.

Ah, that's good to know. It would be nice if there were some comparisons
of image quality, as opposed just to the number of pixels. I've compared
images taken with my camera (Casio Exilim) and my keitai (F505i), and
at the same resolution, the camera produces images of quite noticably
better quality, whether viewed on a computer or on my keitai screen.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org